simulink

hi to all, iam kranthi doing my project matab/simulink, i have some doubts please clarify them if any one knows , it will be very useful to
me
1.How can we give matrices as i/p to the simulink block?
2. By combining two signals (which are coimg from two diffrent blocks) we have to form matrix how can we do this?
3. if we get o/p from simulink block as amatrix form , we have to use indiusal elements of a matrix to caluculate one diffrence equation
Thanks in Advance
kranthi.H
signals in simulink cannot be matrices.
You should convert them to vectors, for instance with the reshape command.
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/reshape.html
For 3 - sounds like your best of with a matlab function block.
cheers, Tallak