About Sampled-data control systems

Any help would be appreciated. I would greatly appreciate receiving references anyone could forward to

me concerning stability analysis of discrete-time systems expressed >in terms of nonlinear difference equations, x(k+1) = f(x(k)).

Greetings,

I am pursuing my Ph.D, and my intersting includes sampled-data control system. The method used in my work is lifting technique so called modern sampled-data control design methodology. Now, I know Prof. Yamamoto have been developed a software package named Sampled-data Control Toolbox,

where I can get the packages? pls Help me. !Any help would be appreciated

diynm i caax(Toll

Reply to
liufuchun