About Sampled-data control systems

Any help would be appreciated. I would greatly appreciate receiving references anyone could forward to

Greetings,
I am pursuing my Ph.D, and my intersting includes sampled-data control system. The method used in my work is lifting technique so called modern sampled-data control design methodology. Now, I know Prof. Yamamoto have been developed a software package named Sampled-data Control Toolbox,
where I can get the packages? pls Help me. !Any help would be appreciated
diynm i caax(Toll