control systems

hi! i need help for finding documents about control systems.i searched at google but i didnt find good sites.if you know good
sites,lectures,books,tutorials about control systems ,do you help me please?
thanks ESRA SAHIN
profesra wrote:

Control Systems are a very broad topic. So, all I can do is ask what aspects of control systems do you need information about.
There are many books that may be helpful. You could try this one.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)25230453/sr=1-53/ref=sr_1_0_53/026-5820670-5508401
A quick search on Amazon yielded no less that 1323 books that had something to do with control systems although not all of them would be for process control.
Paul E. Bennett ....................<email:// snipped-for-privacy@amleth.demon.co.uk>
do you know any free book about control systems?and do you know any control systems site link-personal or public?
profesra wrote:

You obviously need very elementary material. If you tell us what you want to do, maybe we can point you in the right direction.
We will also need to know your level of understanding. Are you familiar with the terms transfer function, phase shift, and unity-gain point? Do you understand elementary differential equations?
Jerry

profesra wrote:

I would suggest that sometimes one has to make an investment of time or money (and sometimes both) to gain the knowledge that one desires. You said you googled for the information. So why didn't the 188,000,000 links returned provide you with some clues as to the location of the information you are needing?
Paul E. Bennett ....................<email:// snipped-for-privacy@amleth.demon.co.uk>
i will do master at Electrical and Electronic Engineering,so i need a lot of documents about this technical science.
profesra wrote:

"Process control basics" yields this site http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~jwp/control/all/module1/module1-1.html
You don't necessarily need lots of documents but to study carefully step by step.
i have learned control systems study at university.now,i want to make a good archive about control systems that will help me in master.
thanks for link too...

try searching the mit ocw site for control systems
ocw.mit.edu
profesra wrote:

Here are two classic textbooks, with enough references to last you a lifetime and beyond. As to your unsuccessful search, remember: "knowing what to look for is as important as knowing where to look."
B. Kuo, "Digital Control Systems", Holt, Rinehart & Winston, NY 1980 Bryson & Ho, Applied Optimal Control, Ginn & Co., Waltham MA 1969
and for a good measure,
Lee & Marcus, "Foundations of Optimal Control Theory", Wiley, NY 1967
with references & bibliography spanning 36 pages (in small print).
--
bv
Applied Algorithms http://sdynamix.com