Graduate Programs in control systems

Hi,
I would like to know which universities in the US have good graduate programs (including research) in Control Systems. Information about
professors (at universities) that are veterans in this field would be even more valuable.
Thanks, Gautam
Gautam,
You have to specify what aspects you are interested in. Schools are often associated with the dominant local industry. Thus our university is especially qualified in process control related to petroleum and petrochemicals but has no expertise in robotics or aerospace whatsoever.
Walter.

Dr. Dave Trumper at MIT has an excellent program in controls systems as related to motion control. I took his Digital Control Systems course and was very impressed with his treatment of the subject.
--
Jeff