slip systems in BCT

Hi All,
I am working on developing crystal plasticity model of
martensitic steels undergoing plastic deformation. I would like to know
if anybody could suggest me any source where I could get information of
the predominant slip systems in Body centered tetragonal martensite
while undergoing plastic deformation. I am not into the phase
transformation part and my work is more on the plastic deformation
occurring in BCT structures. I have been searching through the
literature but cudnt find anything convincing. Any help in this regard
in highly appreciated.
Thank you,
Rajesh
Reply to