Opinions on book about Crystal Oscillators???

Hi there,

I work for a publishing company and an editor is proposing a book about crystal oscillators. I thought going to a user group forum would be a good way to get feedback on market desire for such a book.

The book is organized so that it can be read cover to cover or used as a quick reference on specific crystal oscillator types.

If asking for this feedback is against the rules, I apologize in advance. I am purposely excluding the name of my publishing company to prevent to the appearance of any spamming effort.

Any feedback you would be so generous to provide would be appreciated. For example, would you like a book like this? Where do you go now to find detailed information on the topic? What would you love to see the book cover?

Thanks so much.

Tara

You can e-mail me directly if you wish at tara_book snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Reply to
Tara

I think posting the proposed table of contents would help you get much better feedback from the group.

I guess I just decide what frequency I need, how much room there is on the board, and go to digikey.com and order one up.

If you can enlignten me on what goes into a book on this subject, it would be cool.

Reply to
Alan Kilian