question about SAK-C167CS-LM

Hi
I have bought Keil's MCB167-NET Evaluation Board. The board uses SAK-C167CS-LM as microprocessor. To gain more knowledge about the
microprocessor I have searched for documents about it on google. I have found documents about SAK-C167CS-LM AB-step and SAK-C167CS-LM BA-step etc.
What does BA-step and AB-step mean?
What does SAK stand for?
The documents I have found says that its a 25 MHz microprocessor, but the evaluation board runs at 20 MHz. Why?
I would appreciate any links to sites that gives a good description of either the evaluation board or the microprocessor on a beginners level.
Thanks :o)
Have you looked at Keil's site? The technical specs for that board (http://www.keil.com/mcb167net/specs.htm ) say that it uses an Infineon C167R.
Did you look at Infineon's site for that CPU? That is here: http://www.infineon.com/cgi/ecrm.dll/ecrm/scripts/prod_ov.jsp?oid 756
Since it's their board, Keil could probably tell you why they are using 20 MHz.
Mitch Berkson