question about SAK-C167CS-LM

Hi

I have bought Keil's MCB167-NET Evaluation Board. The board uses SAK-C167CS-LM as microprocessor. To gain more knowledge about the microprocessor I have searched for documents about it on google. I have found documents about SAK-C167CS-LM AB-step and SAK-C167CS-LM BA-step etc.

What does BA-step and AB-step mean?

What does SAK stand for?

The documents I have found says that its a 25 MHz microprocessor, but the evaluation board runs at 20 MHz. Why?

I would appreciate any links to sites that gives a good description of either the evaluation board or the microprocessor on a beginners level.

Thanks :o)

Reply to
Bamse

Have you looked at Keil's site? The technical specs for that board

say that it uses an Infineon C167R.

Did you look at Infineon's site for that CPU? That is here:

Since it's their board, Keil could probably tell you why they are using 20 MHz.

Mitch Berks> Hi

Reply to
Mitch Berkson