[Annc] New getting into FPGAs video guide

Hi all,
I have just released a new online Video guide called "The BurchED Getting Started with Xilinx FPGAs Video Guide" http://www.BurchED.com
It is an easy step-by-step guide for FPGA beginners. I go all the way through from "What is an FPGA?" right up to compiling designs and downloading to your FPGA board.
There's a Free Membership area where you can watch some videos for free.
* FPGAs for Beginners - the Top 6 Questions answered (including "How is that different to a microcontroller?") * How to choose an FPGA board * An independent review of available FPGA boards * What to do when you first get your FPGA board * How to download and install the free Xilinx design software
There's also an introductory offer on the full video guide, which includes 18 videos on getting started with Xilinx FPGAs. Some of the benefits are:
* Save time and effort when getting started with FPGAs * Avoid the big mistakes that often derail first time FPGA users * Save money - advice to lower your cost when getting an FPGA board * Expand your design options by putting FPGAs in your toolbox * Achieve the satisfaction and fun of designing your own FPGA circuits * Amaze your colleagues with your new FPGA skills * Gain the skills and confidence needed to go on and make more complex designs
I look forward to seeing you over there. Grab the Free membership & have a look at the introductory offer on the full video guide http://www.BurchED.com
Kind regards,
Anthony Burch BurchED - Making it easy to get started with FPGAs
PS. A note for University Lecturers: University & company site licenses are available. Minimise the amount of lecture time that you spend teaching FPGA basics. Let your students do this video course at home. Please email me for details about great value site licenses.

has anyone here tried buying the complete course? what did you think about the content?

I can tell you that people have purchased. All of the feedback that I have had is very positive. Of course, it would be cool if a purchaser could comment here.
There's a "60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee" on the product. So if you purchase it and don't like it, for whatever reason, I will be happy to give you 100% of your money back.
Cheers,
Anthony Getting Started With Xilinx FPGAs Video Guide http://www.BurchED.com

Do you want access to China's massive pool of electronic manufacturers... but lack the time to contact suppliers, negotiate contracts, arrange shipping or monitor product quality? Don't worry - Let seriouswholesale deal with all that for you.
*Check out the huge range of Gadgets, MP3 / MP4 Players, Car DVD / Audio, and Computer Accessories now by visiting the online wholesale catalog at seriouswholesale. com You'll have peace of mind thanks to the seriouswholesale Quality Control, 12-month Warranty on all products, and easy secure payment by credit card through Paypal.
Selling on eBay or your own online store? Send products direct from our warehouse to your customers using our unique drop-shipping service. You can profit by selling hundreds of different products, without holding any of your own inventory! Any questions you have will be answered by the seriouswholesale English-speaking customer support team... Their aim is to make your China electronics importing business easier to run than ever before.
Welcome to http://www.seriouswholesale.com .
seriouswholesale - Buy from the source, profit without the hassle.
- 12 Months Warranty - No minimum order restrictions - Drop-shipping with no additional fee - Pay by safely by PayPal seriouswholesale Wholesale Co., Ltd.: Chinas original and best online electronics wholesaler & drop-shipper: seriouswholesale. com