"The Automat"

I have a wooden case with a blue sliding cover, with three racks of
small mechanical components in it. The only markings on the cover are
a cam wheel and the text "The Automat, Made in Switzerland". I bet it
is at least 20-25 years old. Differing from the prototype building
kits, this kit have unique parts that I am sure a mechanism will be
constructed in the end. Alas, what I do not have is the assembly
instructions for the kit and it is way too hard to figure out. Can
anyone help me with this?
Reply to
dortyuz
Can you get a digital picture and either upload it to a Web site or post it on alt.binaries.comp-graphics? You're a whole lot more likely to get a reasonable answer that way.
dortyuz wrote:
Reply to
Sporkman
Hi, I was wondering if you found out any more information on "The Automat". I am particularly curious because I have one just like it, and am wondering about it's purpose, origins and value. Please let me know if you find out anything, and I will do the same for you. Thanks, Mark Bailey
Reply to
markbailey