Manufacturers

I'm looking for a manufacturers of gyroscopes for a project I'm working on. They need to have specific dimensions and be able to spin at 10000Rpm.

If anyone can help me find one, preferably in the UK, I'd be most grateful.

Many thanks,

Stuart Paterson

Reply to
Stuart Paterson

Off the shelf would be cheapest, I imagine. You might consider an aircraft instrument like a direction indicator, a turn and bank or a horizon. These are all available in suction drive, most are available in pressure or electric drive too. They all have gyros running around that speed.

Brian Whatcott

Reply to
Brian Whatcott