Invention Idea

Hi everyone!!
My name is Luke Taylor and I am new to the group.
If you are interested I would welcome any advice you might have on my
project. Basically I am looking for resources and/or advice to move my invention to the next step.
I have an invention idea for a "method of propulsion." The concept includes pneumatics and magnets. My idea is different from anything currently on the market. I have had 3 consultations with engineers or experts and they have all have told me that the invention will not work and contradicts basic physics. I disagree and now that I have clearly identified why they say that idea won't work, I would like to build a basic prototype to demonstrate that the idea will work. I am done designing the idea conceptually, and I know think that I need to move to actual physically making the prototype. I plan to design the prototype on the Autocad Inventor Series and then used a 3D printer to print out the design. Here is the ballpark $5,000 budget:
Research via Google Answers $200 Text books (in order to research/purchase specific components) $200 Desktop computer optimized for Autocad $1500 LCD flat screen $500 Components of prototype $170 Autocad Inventor software $500 3D Printing of prototype $750 Misc. costs $200 Autocad Instruction Class $750
If the prototype works it would create significant leverage to develop a real prototype instead of just a basic conceptual prototype. At that time I would like to hire a team including mechanical engineers, etc.= whose expertise will be invaluable in developing a real prototype. If the basic prototype doesn't work than I know that idea will not work in its present state.
What do you think? Any advice? Any idea of how to find financial resources ($5,000)?
Thanks
Luke
[...]
Dear Mr.luke,
I advise you that, before building the first proto type,it will be helpful if yo check the mechanism connections present in your systtem with adams or the other simulator to resolve errors.
it would be better if you consult any educational institution or organisation for financial help providing them the clear idea of your concept.
All the best Uday
You going to make all your parts from the 3d printer? Arn't you going to need any components in different materials? And why auto cad, Solid Works would be a much better tool for your application.
<DIV>You going to make all your parts from the 3d printer? Arn't you going<BR>to need any components in different materials? And why auto cad, Solid<BR>Works would be a much better tool for your application.<BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Garamond>Thanks, Shaun, for sending him to SW. His perpetual motion machine deserves no better, but then, maybe he actually deserves Inventor: after all, I've heard you can do ANYTHING with Inventor, especially the stuff Pro/e won't let you do. Like defy the laws of physics.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>-- <BR>David Janes</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
Pah. They called me mad, when all I wanted to do was rule the world!
So, how's that other idea working out; you know, the one where you plan to live forever. -- David Janes
They called me mad, when all I wanted to do was rule the world!<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Or die trying? so far, so good I guess.