Do you like show your new idea or design on British Invention Show?

Hi
I am a UK inventor and like to display one invention on British Invention Show. The show will start on 6 Novemeber 2003 in central
London. last for 4 days. the show website is http://www.britishinventionshow.com
The display space is 4 square meter, My invention is small, 2 square meter is enough. So I am looking for another UK (or other countries) designer or inventor who has a new idea, designs like to join this show. and share the price, 125 per person.
Contact me if you are interested in it. email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com mobile: 07940-149256 My website: http://www.freelights.co.uk