GaAs Bicrystal?

Hi Everyone!
I was wondering if anyone knew of where I might be able to purchase a bi-crystal (2 grains with a grain-boundary in the middle) wafer of GaAs
for some research I'm trying to do. [or a number of bicrystal wafers]
Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Since my campus is potentially soon removing newsgroup service [I know, not all educated people are smart, you know..], I'd greatly appreciate e-mail replies to this posting. I'll try to check back as much as possible.
my e-mail address is: ahall nothingnothingnothing at
(sorry, those darn spambots are the reason for the convoluted e-mail address)
I greatly appreciate your help and time, -Allen Hall Graduate Research Assistant University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

deletemebefore you e-mail me