Where is everyone?

Hey, where is everyone. You'd think there was a National election underway or something! ;~)

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Bill Woodier wrote: : Hey, where is everyone. You'd think there was a National election underway or : something! ;~) : Really? What, business got that slow for the concrete remora? They decide to break the monopoly the boredcast companies have on taking money to air 30 second "reality" shows?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

I just finished a take-home calculus test. My brain is a puddle of oatmeal. That sneaky ass instructor gave us a couple of problems that took me at least 30 minutes each to match the multiple choice answers- Election returns are a little beyond my comprehension right now. Monster trucks and fake wrestling are a little beyond my comprehension right now, come to think of it.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

Calculus! Oh God! You have my sympathy.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I've been real sick, but Yahweh willing, I'll be back more frequently. No modeling, no writing, no buying models (horrors). The only good news is that I hardly noticed the election, though I did see that about the only guy locally I voted for who didn't win was Republican. See, you guys really don't want my vote.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Sorry to hear that Mark, get well soon!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Appreciate the kind words.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Funny thing, all the people I voted for lost with one exception. The losses included Republicans, BTW

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Sorry Mark, I was supposed to say "Get well soon!" but I hit the button too fast.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

yeah, get better...build happy.