Online sources for purchasing Trumpeter 1/16" T-34 kits?

Can anybody give me some online sources for buying the Trumpeter 1/16" T-34
kits? Thanks, Jim in San Diego
Reply to
jimbol51
Jim, Both VLS and Squadron handle Trumpeter. I bought one from VLS. They both have sites. Squadron usually list mainly things in stock - so it may not be listed at this time. I believe both do back orders.
Val Kraut
Reply to
Val Kraut
Don't think VLS does backorders during December. That's usually the time for their Masters and Winners Group sales and they usually just do in stock stuff only. I got my 1942 model through them, but I had it preordered and got it a few months ago when it came out. To be honest, unless you are a member of one of their "groups", VLS may not be the best place to shop since they normally charge full retail unless you are a Masters or Winners member. If not, you'll get a better price at Hobbyland or GreatModels. Alternately, you could just do a search on Google to find online shops that carry it.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
militaryhobbies.com in Canada has it. no shipping charge too.
Craig
Reply to
blakeec
What's the "going rate" for one?
-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell
My Home Page:

Bill Woodier
Retail price is about $168 dollars. Figure about a 25% discount
Reply to
Dave Williams
Thank you for the info, Dave.
-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell
My Home Page:

Bill Woodier
All available at =
. Do not forget to deduct 1/9 from prices and convert to your currency - the NZ$ and GST make prices appear inflated
regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.