Online sources for purchasing Trumpeter 1/16" T-34 kits?

Can anybody give me some online sources for buying the Trumpeter 1/16" T-34 kits? Thanks, Jim in San Diego

Reply to
jimbol51

Jim, Both VLS and Squadron handle Trumpeter. I bought one from VLS. They both have sites. Squadron usually list mainly things in stock - so it may not be listed at this time. I believe both do back orders.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Don't think VLS does backorders during December. That's usually the time for their Masters and Winners Group sales and they usually just do in stock stuff only. I got my 1942 model through them, but I had it preordered and got it a few months ago when it came out. To be honest, unless you are a member of one of their "groups", VLS may not be the best place to shop since they normally charge full retail unless you are a Masters or Winners member. If not, you'll get a better price at Hobbyland or GreatModels. Alternately, you could just do a search on Google to find online shops that carry it.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

militaryhobbies.com in Canada has it. no shipping charge too.

Craig

Reply to
blakeec

What's the "going rate" for one?

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Retail price is about $168 dollars. Figure about a 25% discount

Reply to
Dave Williams

Thank you for the info, Dave.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

All available at =

. Do not forget to deduct 1/9 from prices and convert to your currency - the NZ$ and GST make prices appear inflated

Reply to
A.T.