Trumpeter 1/16 King Tiger?

Anybody else besides me planning on building this beast the 1/16 Trumpeter
King Tiger with a completely detailed interior when it is released in a
month or so according to my latest reports? Should be VERY
cool................jim
Reply to
jimbol51
How long would it take to *paint* all that interior detail with the *correct* colours?
(kim)
Reply to
kim
I think you mean an airless sprayer. :)
How much paint will this thing take?!? I envision a diorama with engine exposed, all hatches open, and ammo loading going on.
Maybe the coax, flexible hull MG or the AA MG (or all of the above) stripped on a table by the hull.
Heh.
E.P.
Reply to
Ed Pirrero
: : How much paint will this thing take?!? I envision a diorama with : engine exposed, all hatches open, and ammo loading going on. : Far less paint than the 1/35 Dora will take. :-)
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Burden

Site Timeline