Any reason to buy more than one visible 1/48 B-17 ??

Never did own one before and have only seen a few pics of the finished product. price is not that high.

nose art would not matter much because you would not want to look on that side of the model.

what different things can you do with multiple kits.

dang hard to buy just one kit, isn't it......

Craig

Reply to
crw59

You need reasons? Where's your modeller's spirit, sir?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I ordered 2 form hobbylinc. One to build and one to keep sealed. I understand this is going to be a short run. I also ordered a bunch of aftermarket stuff from Squadron to detail it out as much as my limited talent allows. I also have in my stash the regular 1/48 monogram kit. I plan to build them side by side. I guess ship date is supposed to be Dec 29th??

Reply to
Count DeMoney

so sorry, a weak moment I guess. does it come with a crew? maybe I could do something with that, bailing out, trying to get the man out of the ball turret, flak damage, etc. ok, you sold me. I'll buy 2 .

Craig

Reply to
crw59

yeah, do a emergency scenario dio. and post pics.

Reply to
someone