1/16 static German Tiger or Panther kits?

Can anybody tell me what is available in the way of large scale ie 1/16 static German Tiger or Panther kits? I'm not at this point interested really in RC but instead a detailed static Tiger or Panther say along the lines of the 1/16 Trumpeter T34's for example of which I have two of. Thanks for your help, jim

Reply to
jimbol51

here is a link for 2 King Tigers in 1/16.

Craig

crw59