1/16 static German Tiger or Panther kits?

Can anybody tell me what is available in the way of large scale ie 1/16
static German Tiger or Panther kits? I'm not at this point interested
really in RC but instead a detailed static Tiger or Panther say along the
lines of the 1/16 Trumpeter T34's for example of which I have two of.
Thanks for your help, jim
Reply to
jimbol51

Site Timeline