FS/FT: 1/35 Armor Kits & Details

I have the following 1/35 scale Armor plastic kits and detail/accessory sets for sale or trade and will consider reasonable offers.

Buyer pays postage costs from California, USA (Zip 90717).

1/35 Scale Kits

Italeri

244 M-24 Chaffee

375 SdKfz. 10 Demag D7 w/ Nebelwerfer 42 w/

Eduard 35348 Demag Detail Set

Tamiya

35170 Panther G Early

Friulmodel ATL-08 Panther Track Set (late)

On the Mark TMP-3525 Panther G/Jagdpanther

PE Set

35195 Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Ausf. D

Friulmodel ATL-61 Sdkfz.251 (late)

Royal Model 240 251/D Update Set

Tristar TTR003 Panzer I Ausf. A

Aftermarket Detail/Accessories

Eduard 35442 Tiger I Late Zimmerit

MP Design Studios Oval Street Base

Model Kasten K-18 Track Set (Sdkfz. 250)

Tank Workshop TTWG-2039 Tiger I Partial Interior

Ultra Cast 35001 German Helmets w/ Liners

Verlinden

PC DA35014 Concrete Section

382 German Uniform Badges WWII 184 German Zeltbahn (Wehrmacht) 224 German Zeltbahn (SS)

V. L. S. 10 Snow Flakes

Thanks for looking!

Regards,

Rich