FS/FT: 1/35 Kits & Details

I have the following 1/35 scale plastic kits and aftermarket
detail/accessory items for sale or trade.
I'd prefer to sell/trade the complete bundled armor "packages", but will
consider "unbundling" as well as all reasonable offers.
Buyer pays postage costs from California, USA (Zip 90717).
1/35 Scale Kits
Italeri
244 M-24 Chaffee
375 SdKfz. 10 Demag D7 w/ Nebelwerfer 42 w/
Eduard 35348 Demag Detail Set
Tamiya
35146 Pzkfw. VI Tiger I E
Eduard 35442 Tiger I Late Zimmerit
Royal Models 027 Late Tiger I Detail Set
Tank Workshop TTWG-2039 Partial Interior
35176 Pzkfw. V Panther G (Late)
Aber 35A28 Panther G Side Skirts
Jordi Rubio TG10 KwK L/70 for Panther
Royal Model 029 Panther G Detail Set
Tristar TTR003 Panzer I Ausf. A
Aftermarket Detail/Accessories
Model Kasten K-18 Track Set (Sdkfz. 250)
On the Mark TMP-3525 Panther G/Jagdpanther PE Set
Ultra Cast AC35001 German Helmets w/ liners
Verlinden
PC DA35014 Concrete Section
382 German Uniform Badges WWII
184 German Zeltbahn (Wehrmacht)