FS/FT: Tamiya King Tiger Ardennes Front

Have a 1/35 scale Tamiya 35252 King Tiger Ardennes Front for sale or trade.

Asking $30 + postage.

Each party pays own postage with trades. Particularly interested in:

1/35 SCALE

DML 6253 Tiger I Late Production (3 in 1)

Eduard 35304 Demag D7 w/ Flak 38

Italeri 371 Sd.Kfz. 10/5 Demag D7 w/ Flak 38

Jordi Rubio TG23 2cm Flak 38

Royal Model 322 Late Panther A Detail Set (DML)

Tamiya 35264 M2A2 ODS IFV

Tasca 35006 4 Panzer Div. Pzkfw. II Ausf L "Luchs" (early)

Verlinden 1544 Pzkfw. II Ausf L Interior Details 1952 Pzkfw. I Interior (Italeri/Tristar) 1965 Panther A Interior (DML) 2046 M-24 Chaffee Storage Set

Located in California, USA.

Thanks for looking!

Rich snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to