FS/FT: Tamiya King Tiger Ardennes Front

Have a 1/35 scale Tamiya 35252 King Tiger Ardennes Front for sale or
trade.
Asking $30 + postage.
Each party pays own postage with trades. Particularly interested in:
1/35 SCALE
DML 6253 Tiger I Late Production (3 in 1)
Eduard 35304 Demag D7 w/ Flak 38
Italeri 371 Sd.Kfz. 10/5 Demag D7 w/ Flak 38
Jordi Rubio TG23 2cm Flak 38
Royal Model 322 Late Panther A Detail Set (DML)
Tamiya 35264 M2A2 ODS IFV
Tasca 35006 4 Panzer Div. Pzkfw. II Ausf L "Luchs" (early)
Verlinden
1544 Pzkfw. II Ausf L Interior Details
1952 Pzkfw. I Interior (Italeri/Tristar)
1965 Panther A Interior (DML)
2046 M-24 Chaffee Storage Set
Located in California, USA.
Thanks for looking!