Monogram 1958 Northrup Snark Missile Kit

I have one of these, can anyone tell me what it is worth? or is this one of those old crappy, ill-fitting kits I should just chuck away?

Thanks, John

Reply to
John H.

Hope this doesn't double post. Kit is worth 125-175 in Burns KCC. Has gone for as low as $80 on ebay but higher there in years past. The Regulus II and Rascal were issued at the same time. They are all nice kits despite the small scale. I wish these had been SSP releases in 1995-96.

Reply to
haroldmcpherson

Well the ~Revell~ Snark was reissued as the History Maker. Funny thing, I had the Snark as a kid and managed to save a few pieces or it. The reissue didn't have a couple of the tech figures that the original did.

Anyway John, if you decide that its junk and want to toss it, contact me via e-mail and I'll send you my address! 8-P

Reply to
Old Timer

I'll buy it!! The Monogram was better than the Revell!!!!!!!

Reply to
haroldmcpherson

Almost forgot. Got a LOT of old kits and new kits to trade/sell. Mostly aircraft-all scales. Can make a nice trade( several kits) for the Snark if you don't want it John.

Reply to
haroldmcpherson

Hoolee! and I thought the thing was worthless. You shoulda seen the number of emails I got. I was going to stuff it on ebay before I knew it's worth, but I aint selling it now, sorry. Anyway guys it's going on the shelf with the other stuff I leave to my Grandchildren, like the atomic cannon and my Lincoln Toys pressed steel cannon and DC-6.

John

Reply to
John H.

Oh well. I still have plenty of kits to sell. Email me if anyone is interested.

Reply to
haroldmcpherson