FS/FT: 1/35 scale Armor Kits & Details

I have the following 1/35 scale Armor plastic kits and detail/accessory sets
for sale or trade.
Buyer pays postage costs from California, USA (Zip 90717).
1/35 Scale Kits
Italeri
244 M-24 Chaffee
375 SdKfz. 10 Demag D7 w/ Nebelwerfer 42 w/
Eduard 35348 Demag Detail Set
Tamiya
35170 Panther G Early
Friulmodel ATL-08 Panther Track Set (late)
On the Mark TMP-3525 Panther G/Jagdpanther
PE Set
35195 Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Ausf. D
Royal Model 240 251/D Update Set
Tristar TTR003 Panzer I Ausf. A
Aftermarket Detail/Accessories
Eduard 35442 Tiger I Late Zimmerit
MP Design Studios Oval Street Base
Model Kasten K-18 Track Set (Sdkfz. 250)
Tank Workshop TTWG-2039 Tiger I Partial Interior
Ultra Cast 35001 German Helmets w/ Liners
Verlinden
PC DA35014 Concrete Section
382 German Uniform Badges WWII
184 German Zeltbahn (Wehrmacht)