Trumpeter 1/16 T34 M43 Radio Control Add On

Does anyone know if there is anything available to make a full r/c unit(turret, gun, turning) out of the Trumpeter 1/16 scale model series of T 34 tanks. I have seen that WNS(?), a subsidiary of Trumpeter have the T34-85 available as r/c, but I already have the model. I ma just looking for an r/c kit to put in it.

thanks

Reply to
Richard Wilson