Trumpeter 1/16 T-34's?

Can anybody familiar with these kits give me any input as well as any additional websites for building these vehicles? Thanks, Jim in San Diego

Reply to
jimbol51

I have the T-34/76 1942 model. Very nice. Here's a review of the 1943 model, which is the same except for the turret and wheels.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

A fine build of one in the December Internet Modeler:

The builder is in my club.

Tom

Reply to
tomhiett

Steve Zaloga and I looked it over last month and think the engine bay is that of a T-34-85 as it has different air cleaners than the Model 1941 or 1942. Other than that, it's quite impressive!

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Go here:

Have fun...

Darius

jimbol51 wrote:

Reply to
Darius

Guys,

Thanks for all of these resources. What online source(s) do you all know of for purchasing these kits? Thanks again, Jim

Reply to
jimbol51