Trumpeter 1/16 T-34's?

Can anybody familiar with these kits give me any input as well as any
additional websites for building these vehicles? Thanks, Jim in San Diego
Reply to
jimbol51
I have the T-34/76 1942 model. Very nice. Here's a review of the 1943 model, which is the same except for the turret and wheels.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
A fine build of one in the December Internet Modeler:
The builder is in my club.
Tom
Reply to
tomhiett
Steve Zaloga and I looked it over last month and think the engine bay is that of a T-34-85 as it has different air cleaners than the Model 1941 or 1942. Other than that, it's quite impressive!
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
Go here:
Have fun...
Darius
jimbol51 wrote:
Reply to
Darius
Guys,
Thanks for all of these resources. What online source(s) do you all know of for purchasing these kits? Thanks again, Jim
Reply to
jimbol51