Trumpeter 1/16 T-34 builders?

I was wondering how many of you out there have or will be building one of the Trumpeter 1/16 T-34's? Comments regarding the build of one of these beasts? jim

Reply to
jimbol51

jimbol51 wrote: : : I was wondering how many of you out there have or will be building one of : the Trumpeter 1/16 T-34's? Comments regarding the build of one of these : beasts? jim : I have not, and I do not plan to, build one of these kits. However, I understand that they build up pretty well.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Bruce

rden =A0 =A0Austin, TX.

mine is still in the box. should build it as the box is 2-3 times the size of the kit and I could use the room....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Jim,

On our website (IPMS Santa Rosa), you will find a blow by blow build review by our president, John Admire. This was just posted a few days ago.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Reynolds