Trumpeter 1/16 T-34 builders?

I was wondering how many of you out there have or will be building one of
the Trumpeter 1/16 T-34's? Comments regarding the build of one of these
beasts? jim
Reply to
jimbol51
: : I was wondering how many of you out there have or will be building one of : the Trumpeter 1/16 T-34's? Comments regarding the build of one of these : beasts? jim : I have not, and I do not plan to, build one of these kits. However, I understand that they build up pretty well.
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Burden
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Bruce
rden =A0 =A0Austin, TX.
mine is still in the box. should build it as the box is 2-3 times the size of the kit and I could use the room....
Craig
Reply to
crw59
Jim,
On our website (IPMS Santa Rosa), you will find a blow by blow build review by our president, John Admire. This was just posted a few days ago.
Greg
Reply to
Greg Reynolds

Site Timeline