swapmeet alert

hi Gang, I have added a couple of new kits on

Evilbay raising costs and not protecting their sellers by eliminating feedback for buyers. this is a FREE and Easy way to sell models cheers John Geigle

Reply to
John Geigle masterpiecemodels

Many of the sell ads are over a year or more old. They can't be available for sale can they?

Reply to
haroldmcpherson

Some are still available. We still need to write a protocol that removes listings over a year old.I was surprised how many were still available