news and views for modelersswapmeet

hi Gang,

# Share your views and news. ModelersSwapmeet invites you to submit modeling-related articles and editorials. If you have news, insights, or articles you'd like to share with fellow members of the site, send them to us at snipped-for-privacy@modelersswapmeet.com. # ModelersSwapmeet is coming up on 20,000 page views. We're happy to see so many people trading on the site. A lot of models have been bought and sold. We want to make sure the site stays a simple, easy, and rewarding place for all of you. To that end we've updated our terms and conditions for using the site. Please take a minute to look over the terms and conditions and give us your feedback. thanks fo your time cheers John Geigle

Reply to
masterpiecemodels