Fat Albert C-130 Model

Hello All, I am new to this group. I am looking for information on somewhere to get a model of fat Albert. Recently at an airshow a family friends son who is a "special Needs child" saw fat Albert and has been infatuated since. We are attempting to find a model for him that he will be able to either carry around or just pleay with. Anyone have have any info where to get this????? Thank you in advance....Gene

Reply to
gculp

There's a plastic toy C-130 out there. Not in BA markings, but a C-130. I have a tan one the kid can have. Most are dark green & sold with soldiers & eqpt. I think I have a large photo of FA autographed by the BA pilots from back in the '80s. If the kid's really hung up on FA, that might be something he'd like. AFAIK there were a couple of models,

1/72 kit by Testors(?) & a roughly 1/144 one by Revell back in the '70s.

gculp wrote:

Reply to
frank

Thanks Frank appreciate it, tried a C-130 w/o marking's already and it didnt work, but it was a generous offer and we all thank you for it. Let me know about that pic though, I know he would like that.

Reply to
gculp

The first issue of the Italeri/Testors Herk came with those markings. I have them up for the taking if you want them. Just drop me a line at jessie_c_2(at)hotmail(dot)com with your address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

Reply to
Jessie C

You may want to look into this one from model power

NOCKERS