Newly created blocks require Vault Check in

Hello,

I seem to be having some problems with blocks and PDMWorks. We have a library of blocks that was created over the past few years. When a block from there is inserted into a drawing, the block does not require to be checked into the vault.

But any new blocks that I create (Make block, save block to disk) when inserted into a drawing, they require to be checked into the vault (icon PDMWorks uses is attached to this post). Am I missing something? I tried every possible combination - saving into the library, inserting it into an empty view on a drawing, linking it to a file but I still get the same result - the block needs to be checked into the vault.

Has anyone ever ran into something like this and may have any leads on how to save blocks in such a manner that they do not need to be checked into the vault?

Thank you in advance,

Vlad

Reply to
vmuntean

I see the same thing with dbWorks. It is just an aggravation so I haven't spent much time looking into it.

TOP

Reply to
TOP