gettin blocks from drawings

Hello there i am asking a Q about blocks. is there a way of getting a block out of a drawing or saving it without opening the drawing or selection of drawings.
see i have had to reformat my comp and saved all my working files and went to save my blocks but there was a problem and then i had no choice amd my comp went know i have all the files as total drawings with blocks in but no blocks any one got a good solution. Scott
HiHo; WBLOCK will save blocks as seperate drawings. If the blocks are in a reference drawing wblock the block and insert into new drawing. In r2000i and up there is DesignCenter.

no
Without opening the drawing? That was the question.

went
my
This will work as long as there are no xref's in the drawing.
(defun C:BLKOUT () (setq SS1 nil BLOC (cdr (assoc 2 (tblnext "BLOCK" T))) ) (while BLOC (if (= (substr BLOC 1 1) "*") ; if anonymous block (name starts with *) skip nil (command "WBLOCK" (strcat (getvar "DwgPrefix") BLOC) "=") ) (setq BLOC (cdr (assoc 2 (tblnext "BLOCK")))) );while )

no
...and using command ADC (Autocad Design Center) for output blocks?
Max

no