seeing double in Autocad w/ Win XP

I just started using Autocad 2000 with Windows XP and whenever I type something at the command prompt the letters are echoed twice....... I'm also using a KVM switch but I doubt this has anything to do with it...... any suggestions........

Reply to
don

Which did you install most recently, the KVM or ACAD2k? Do you see double in other apps? Try taking out the KVM (a small sledgehammer will generally do).

Reply to
hugha