Windows XP and AD Rel 2

Has anyone found a way to install AutoCAD Architectural Desktop Release 2 on a machine running Windows XP Pro? I was hoping that Autodesk would have an
update that allowed it to be installed, but I can't even find anything on there site that makes reference to Release 2...
Any ideas and suggestions are welcome! And yes, I'd be willing to go back to Win 2000 Pro if I still had the disk ;)
TY,
Corey
you must install a new c-dilla protection for WinXP. Look in Autodesk support page.

on
OPEN THE ADT 2 CD-ROM AND RIGHT CLICK ON THE SETP.EXE FILE UNDER THE "COMPATABLILITY" TAB SELECT "RUN AS WINDOWS 98"
INSTALL AND BINGO

2
an
on