pack & go bonus tool

Does anyone know why when we use the pack & go bonus tool it tells me the
destination disk is full?
Thanks,
Joe
Reply to
Joe
Could it be because the "disk is full"?
Have you checked?
Reply to
Cadalot
Its a new file. We just started having this problem when we upgraded to Win. XP.
Reply to
Joe
I think you are talking about AutoCAD 14, because that was the first time Autodesk used the bonus tool Pack & Go.
You use Pack & Go when you want to send a drawing to someone, with all Xrefs, fonts etc., so the other person can see the same information as you.
Reply to
gGLK
Pack N Go Bonus Tool error: The destination disk is full. Published date: 2001-07-16 ID: TS3195
Applies to: AutoCAD® Release 14
Issue
When the Pack N Go utility tries to save to a destination (network or local) that has more than 2GB of free space, the following error message is displayed:
The destination disk is full. Please select another path. Could not Create file.
Solution
To resolve this problem, save to a drive location that has less than 2GB free space or to a floppy disk.
This problem is corrected with the version of the utility that runs with the AutoCAD® 2000 and later releases.
Reply to
Chip Harper
Why use PACK & GO? Use E-TRANSMIT! It's a better tool than P&G!
Shobhit
Reply to
Shobhit
I have never heard of E-Transmit. We are still using Autocad 14. Where is it located? Joe
Reply to
Joe