pack & go bonus tool

Does anyone know why when we use the pack & go bonus tool it tells me the destination disk is full?
Thanks, Joe

Could it be because the "disk is full"?
Have you checked?

Its a new file. We just started having this problem when we upgraded to Win. XP.

I think you are talking about AutoCAD 14, because that was the first time Autodesk used the bonus tool Pack & Go.
You use Pack & Go when you want to send a drawing to someone, with all Xrefs, fonts etc., so the other person can see the same information as you.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
Pack N Go Bonus Tool error: The destination disk is full. Published date: 2001-07-16 ID: TS3195
Applies to: AutoCAD Release 14
Issue
When the Pack N Go utility tries to save to a destination (network or local) that has more than 2GB of free space, the following error message is displayed:
The destination disk is full. Please select another path. Could not Create file.
Solution
To resolve this problem, save to a drive location that has less than 2GB free space or to a floppy disk.
This problem is corrected with the version of the utility that runs with the AutoCAD 2000 and later releases.
--

Chip Harper

Why use PACK & GO? Use E-TRANSMIT! It's a better tool than P&G!
Shobhit

I have never heard of E-Transmit. We are still using Autocad 14. Where is it located? Joe

the