Newbie question about MS 1.5 and Windows XP

OK, so basically here's the setup: pristine boxed set of MS 1.5, laptop with serial port, and Windows XP. I was hoping to get some pointers about getting the software installed under XP as it says it's only for Win 95/98. Is it install and go? Are there any gotcha's to look out for? Found some upgrades but seems like they are for MS 2.0.

Any and all pointers are appreciated.

Cheers, Ed

Reply to
memurphyiii

Hey,

I once have the same problem, I have a bought a upgrade cd at Lego.

C. Nielsen Denmark

skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Zivago