WinCE-RCX communication.

Hi all,
I am trying to get a WinCE PDA to communicate with the RCX for my MSc project. Since the RCX running on brickOS does not support IrDA I will
have to write some sort of communication protocol. Apparently WinCE communication with the RCX is something new, although somebody did manage to get it working with the PalmOS, but that's propriety software.

things should I consider when writing a communications protocol between WinCE and the RCX.
Please help and many thanks in advance.
Regards, MH Lee
did you try Cybercontrol? you can download from the following http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id 568
Sunny