WinCE-RCX communication.

Hi all,

I am trying to get a WinCE PDA to communicate with the RCX for my MSc project. Since the RCX running on brickOS does not support IrDA I will have to write some sort of communication protocol. Apparently WinCE communication with the RCX is something new, although somebody did manage to get it working with the PalmOS, but that's propriety software.

From your experience, would porting LNP to WinCE be a good idea? What

things should I consider when writing a communications protocol between WinCE and the RCX.

Please help and many thanks in advance.

Regards, MH Lee

Reply to
lee.munheng

did you try Cybercontrol? you can download from the following

Sunny

Reply to
Sunny