AutoCAD 2000i w/ Win xp....

My company is currently running AutoCAD 2000i on Win98 (ARRGGHHH!). We are getting ready to upgrade to WinXP (finally!!). Are there any issues out there with 2000i and WinXP that we should be aware of?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Chuck Sowers

when you are preparing to install 2000i right click on the setup.exe program on the autocad disk then click properties. click the "compatability" tab and run the file as windows 98 compatibable, otherwise you will get an error saying that you must have such and such an operating system to run this progra,

no other errors i have found in the 2 years running autocad 2k & 2ki on win xp computers

rock on, remember, its not work, its autocad

adam

Reply to
Adam B

Thanks, Adam!