Running AutoCAD on Core 2 Duo

Hi Guys
Just about to get a new workstation to run AutoCAD 2007 - 3D a must. Autodesk site says a Pentium at least 3.0GHz. My question is about running
on Core 2 Duo processors - is this better?
Autodesk referred me to the dealer network - rang two and got the greatest load of waffle - they don't know. Does anybody here have any experience runnin on these new machines?
Thanks in advance
RG
I use Autocad 2007 on a Core Duo. During rendering, clearly, Autocad use the 2 Cores. How much faster than a single one... I don't know.
--
hpspt
"Robin Gray" < snipped-for-privacy@robingray.co.uk> a crit dans le message de news: