Running AutoCAD on Core 2 Duo

Hi Guys

Just about to get a new workstation to run AutoCAD 2007 - 3D a must. Autodesk site says a Pentium at least 3.0GHz. My question is about running on Core 2 Duo processors - is this better?

Autodesk referred me to the dealer network - rang two and got the greatest load of waffle - they don't know. Does anybody here have any experience runnin on these new machines?

Thanks in advance

RG

Reply to
Robin Gray

I use Autocad 2007 on a Core Duo. During rendering, clearly, Autocad use the

2 Cores. How much faster than a single one... I don't know.
Reply to
hpspt

This month's Cadalyst magazine is all about workstations...

Reply to
John Doe