Autocad 2000 on Windows XP

Someone posted some time ago that he/she got Autocad 2000 to run on
Windows XP. I've tried to no avail, and would love to get some
information on how to make the software work. Thanks in advance-
Ken
Reply to
Ken Neitzel
use compatibility mode.
Al
I never had a problem with it. Didn't do anything special that I can think of. Just installed it is all. Has worked great for about a year now...
> Someone posted some time ago that he/she got Autocad 2000 to run on > Windows XP. I've tried to no avail, and would love to get some > information on how to make the software work. Thanks in advance- > > Ken > > > >
Reply to
Buddha Boy