Re: Autocad 2000

you are trying to feed in a list of coordinates at one go? as far as i know autocad doesn't accept those. i don't know any other ways of entering those coordinates. hmm you can ask pple at alt.cad.autocad, they might help you

if you have the answer please let me know.

good luck

-- Hasta Luego

Irshaad (Faster than Bruce Lee)

remove the X to reply snipped-for-privacy@softhome.net

At present I enter co-ordinates for certain airfoil shapes manually, one at > a time to draw fairing shapes etc and then spline them together. Can I enter > them into AutoCad 2000 using a spreadsheet or similar as the present method > is deathly slow. Most shapes have about 100 pairs per shape. > > DIY > >
Reply to
Irshaad