DDATTEXT ActiveXExtract

I NEED TO LIST ATTRIBUTES FOR ONLY 1 OF THE BLOCKS IN MY DRAWING.
HOWDOES THE MACRO IN \...\SAMPLE\ACTIVEX\ExtAttR.XLS NEED TO BE EDITED TO
CHOOSE ONLY 1 BLOCK NAME "XXX" TO LIST THE ATTRIBUTES FOR AND IGNORE ALL OTHER BLOCKS.
HiHo; Go to www.cadalyst.com and search "get the code" for a attribute lister.

HiHo again; OK, a alternate solution is "BUBBLE" from www.mcneel.com I don't know what version of autocad you are running but if it's R14, download the old version of bubble, else download 2.3 Close all running programs, firewall and virus programs prior to installing. Accept the default directory and all else. Restart and open Autocad, a litle bubble icon will appear in the upper right corner of the screen. One can show just about any data one need with the options menu. The program is free and has been around for many years. Enjoy and hope this solves your problem.

Thanks for the help. With the unknown power of "extract attributes" in Autocad 2004 and the ability to save to an excel file, I was able to extract every thing I needed and format it to my liking with the "create list" in Excel 2003.