2005 Rotation/dimension problem

I needed to rotate an E-size drawing 90 degrees and when I did many of my dimensions were messed up. They stayed in place, but did not rotate with
the drawing. I tried making a block of the drawing, then insert it rotated 90 degrees, but I had the same result. How can this be solved?
Thanks, John Webb
If you are doing it from model space . One easy way to fix this is instead of rotating the drawing just make a user defined UCS that is rotated and then set the Plan to current.
This only changes the way that you are looking at the drawing without changing the drawing . After you have made the new UCS save it as a "PLOT" ucs and you can then jump back to the named UCS eny time that drawing is opened.

David, That worked perfectly. Thank you very much. John

my
with
rotated