2005 Rotation/dimension problem

I needed to rotate an E-size drawing 90 degrees and when I did many of my
dimensions were messed up. They stayed in place, but did not rotate with
the drawing. I tried making a block of the drawing, then insert it rotated
90 degrees, but I had the same result. How can this be solved?
Thanks,
John Webb
Reply to
John Webb
If you are doing it from model space . One easy way to fix this is instead of rotating the drawing just make a user defined UCS that is rotated and then set the Plan to current.
This only changes the way that you are looking at the drawing without changing the drawing . After you have made the new UCS save it as a "PLOT" ucs and you can then jump back to the named UCS eny time that drawing is opened.
Reply to
David Harper
David, That worked perfectly. Thank you very much. John
Reply to
John Webb