Dimension Type: Projected vs True

Is there an system or document option that allows the ability to set all new views to use projected dimensions?
We are having a problem with named drawing views being set to True,
what happens is that the model is created incontext so that it is rotated at an angle not perpendicular to any of the standard planes in the assembly so we create a named view with the model rotated into a position for the drawing then use that named view for our drawing views but it always asks if we want True or Projected dimensions, we always want Projected dimensions. Is there a setting that will default to Projected dimensions? Or some registery setting?
Ideally this would just be a simple matter of training, telling the users to choose Projected dimensions but with too many users I am afraid one slip is going to cost us.
Thanks,
Sam
I once wrote an addin for a former employer that detected and warned when views were placed with true dimensions. I'll see if I can find it.
Tick,
Thanks for the offer, if you find the macro post it here.
Thanks,
Sam
I found it. I will post to my website tonight.
It's not a macro. It's an addin. Installs like a regular program & attaches to SW.

Addin is now posted to my website <http://www.esoxrepublic.com/freeware/
Addin monitors new view creation in SW drawings and warns the user if a newly created view is in true dimension mode.