Moving projected views

Not necessarily a bad thing, but different.

Used to be when you moved a view that had projected views, you would move the base view and the others would follow along, maintaining their same relationship to the base.

Now you move the base view in the direction of the projected one, and the projected on stays where it is, and only the base moves. If you move the base view some other direction than in the direction of the projection, then the projected view moves also. Sounds weird, but just try it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Wayne, Using the shift key to returns to previous "move view" functionality. (probably already know that, huh?)

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

If you hold shift while dragging the views SW goes back to the way it used to do it. Steve

Reply to
Steve Tietz

Nope, didn't know that one. Maybe that's why the "What's new" book, page

8-3, "Moving drawing views" didn't quite make sense. It said "For the previous behavior, press ALT... Hmm, didn't work - wrong key.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

See the release notes.....

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Thanks, I stuck some bacon on my face to go along with the egg. Hey, that does sound pretty good right now. :-)

I had read the release notes at one time, but apparently that's one that didn't register. Must be getting too old for this stuff.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany