moving views in drawings

Hello. I need a little help. So far I can only move views by picking two points. I know that it is possible that the view border follows the cursor, which is very helpfull to place a view on the right place. Could someone tell me how to do it?

Reply to
Piter

Highlight the view, RMB the menu and uncheck 'Lock view movement'. When you put the cursor over the view, a four headed arrow should appear and you should be able to click drag the view. General or parent views can be moved anywhere, projected views move only in the direction of projection.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Dnia 2004-04-08 14:55, U¿ytkownik David Janes napisa³:

I haven't this option in the RMB menu :( (I'm using Pro/E 2001)

The Four headed arrows appear all time when I try to move the view. I just can't force the Pro/E to show me dynamic preview of view-boarder while I'm trying to move the view.

Reply to
Piter

I found the solution ... I just set the color other then background to "manufacturing volume" in the system color. It so simple and I spent two days trying to solve this problem .... ehhhhh

Reply to
Piter

Congratulations on solving yourself a problem for which none of us had a ready answer. Did you try at the top of the System colors interface the 'Scheme' menu? Sometimes changing this to black on white will show things that seem to disappear.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Dnia 2004-04-09 14:54, U¿ytkownik David Janes napisa³:

Ofcourse I did that ... this way I found the solution :)

Reply to
Piter