Section views

Is it not possible to move a section view to different sheet than the parent view?. I know that I have created section views and moved them to another sheet in the past. I am running 2003 sp4. I also tried to do this in 2004 pr1.

Reply to
BC

You can't just move it....use cut and paste ...that'll work....

Krister

C skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:3f424808$1_1@newsfeed...

Reply to
Krister L

Krister thanks for the reponse.

When I tried to use cut and paste I get the following error.

This tiem cannot be copied to the clipboard.

Reply to
BC

The broke the drag and drop in the drawing feature manager. You have to select the view in the drawing feature manager, copy, switch sheets, click on the sheet and paste.

Reply to
Jeff N

After one more try I found that if I used the keyboard shortcuts I would get the clipboard error and if I used cut and paste from the pulldown menu it workd fine.

diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:bi0a2a$43h0j$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-203611.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
BC

Hmm...strange ....I tried it here and it works fine in both cases.....ctrl + x...and ctrl + v...or icons: scissors and briefcase, on the standard menu

Krister

BC skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:3f4280be$1_2@newsfeed...

diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:bi0a2a$43h0j$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-203611.news.uni-berlin.de...

message