Copy & paste sheets/views between files?

I know you can copy drawing views from one file and paste them onto a sheet in another file, but my section views did not come across. Should they? Or, can't you do that with section views?

Better yet, can you copy an entire sheet and paste it into another file?

Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
Brian Mears

The ability to do that seems to come and go depending on your service pack.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Sometimes when this capability is off on holiday, cutting (instead of copying) the source section view will allow pasting elsewhere; of course, you will have to create another copy of the source document first.

Reply to
Andrew Troup

"Andrew Troup" a écrit dans le message de news: ZXxsb.200$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz...

I cut the views, undo, then paste.