how to join two different sheet drawings

I have two Drawings files one with 18 sheets and the other with 8
sheets, what I want to do is join this files in only one drawing 18 sheets,
but I don't know how to do it?
Does any one of you have done this before?
Regards.
Marco Flores
Reply to
Marco Flores
I know of no way other than to copy and paste the drawing views from each sheet of one drawing into new sheets in the other. You will also have to deal with the evils of that method. I suspect you'll ultimately decide it's not worth the effort.
Reply to
Dale Dunn