Icons in windows explorer

I have installed Solidworks in my work and I have seen that in the
others computers that have solidworks in windows explorer you can see in the
part and assy files of solidworks 1 icon that give you an idea how is the
drawing, in mi computer i only see 1 icon for the parts and assembly
drawing.
How can I change this option to see the icons in windows explorer as the
drawing is?
Regards.
Marco Flores.
Reply to
Marco Flores
"Marco Flores" wrote in news:bdck19$kac$ snipped-for-privacy@home.itg.ti.com:
System Options --> General --> Show Thumbnail graphics in Windows Explorer
Keep in mind that this chews up resources. Obviously if you are satisfied with the performance of you computer after enabling this then who cares about resources.
Reply to
Joel Moore