Access File Properties from Windows Explorer

I'm happy to see that I'm able to access & change custom file properties (custom properties in SolidWorks) from Windows Explorer. However it seems that I am unable to select multiple files and 'batch' change custom properties from Windows Explorer. Is that correct? Might any of you know of a way to do that? Thanks...

Brian

Reply to
Brian Mears

kellnerp