Access File Properties from Windows Explorer

I'm happy to see that I'm able to access & change custom file
properties (custom properties in SolidWorks) from Windows Explorer.
However it seems that I am unable to select multiple files and 'batch'
change custom properties from Windows Explorer. Is that correct?
Might any of you know of a way to do that? Thanks...
Brian
Reply to
Brian Mears
Look into scripting and customizing explorer on MicroSoft's web site. It isn't trivial but it probably can be done.
Brian Mears wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp
Look into scripting and customizing explorer on MicroSoft's web site. It isn't trivial but it probably can be done.
Brian Mears wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp